REVELATION ETERNAL MYSTERIES SIMPLIFIED
THE LAODICEAN HERESY
- "And unto the Angel of the church of the Laodiceans write: These things says the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God: I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot: I would you were cold or hot.
- So then because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spit you out of my mouth.
- Because you say, I am rich, and increased with goods, and in need of nothing: and know not that you are wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked.
- I counsel you to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that you may be rich: and white raiment, that you may be clothed, and that the shame of your nakedness does not appear; and annoint your eyes with eyesalve, that you may see.
- As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten; be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold I stand at the door, and knock; if any man hears my voice; and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
- To him that overcomes will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says unto the churches."
- Revelation 3:14-22